INFORMATION WE COLLECT
During our relationship with you, we may collect Personal Data from you. The information we learn from our customers helps us to continually improve your Supertone experience. We may require customers who visit our Website and purchase products on our Website to give us certain information, which may include but is not limited to:
- your name;
- mailing and delivery address(es);
- telephone number(s);
- email address(es);
- date of birth;
- marketing preferences;
- payment information and transaction details;
- aggregated site statistics data;
- any other information you choose to provide to us, or that we may collect about you through your interactions with our Website.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect Personal Data from you when:
- You browse our products and services or otherwise interact with our Website;
- You make purchases of goods or services through our Website;
- You register an account on our Website (“Supertone Account”);
- You accept our cookies on your device;
- You use any of our related services, such as subscribing to our newsletter or mailing lists for updates or product notifications.
- You correspond with us through various mediums, such as through telephone calls, emails, face-to-face meetings or letter;
- You interact with us on our social media, such as liking or commenting on our posts, or sending us private messages on our social media;
- You participate in our lucky draws, promotions, other initiatives or customer surveys;
- Your authorized representative submits your Personal Data to us, for example if such representative purchases Supertone products to be delivered to you or as a gift; or
- When you voluntarily submit your Personal Data to us for any reason.
We may also collect your Personal Data in circumstances where consent for collection of such Personal Data is not required under Applicable Laws.
Please ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is accurate, true and complete. Failure to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products you have requested.
HOW WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE USED?
We may use and disclose your Personal Data for purposes necessary to provide you with our Supertone products and services (“Purposes”). These purposes include:
- Supertone Account management: to register and maintain your Supertone Account and to verify your age or identity;
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. to process and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Process returns or refunds: process your returns or refunds.
- Supporting Services: provide you with supporting services and functions related to your Supertone Account, such as saved items in cart, wish list, brand or product notifications;
- Communications: communicate with you in relation to (i) your queries, requests and feedback, (ii) material changes to our Website or Apps Terms of Service, Policy or other terms and conditions, and (iii) matters relating to the operation of your Supertone Account;
- Recommendations and personalisation: to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, to personalise and improve your customer experience when you visit our Website and other Social Media accounts.
- Compliance: to comply with (i) our Terms & Conditions, (ii) internal risk controls, (iii) the terms of our access to payment processing, financial or banking services such as credit card disputes, fraud, billing errors, or (iv) any applicable law.
- Marketing communications: sending you marketing communications in relation to our sales, products, services, or promotions;
- Advertisements: deliver ads which are related to our products and services which may be of interest to you on other websites, apps or online platforms;
- Our initiatives: process your participation in our promotions, lucky draws, initiatives or any request for additional Personal Data such as customer surveys;
- Loyalty or point redemption programs: process your participation in our business partners’ loyalty or point redemption programs; and
- Research: conduct market and customer research, analysis or tracking.
Note: If you withdraw your consent for us to use and process your Personal Data the Purposes or the Additional Purposes, we may no longer be able to provide you with the related products, services or benefits associated with our promotion.
DOES SUPERTONE SHARE THE PERSONAL DATA IT RECEIVES?
In relation to our use of your Personal Data for the Purposes or Additional Purposes, we may disclose your Personal Data to the following:
- Supertone staff: including employees, consultants, and temporary staff;
- Third-Party Service Providers: These include companies and individuals that we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, processing credit card payments, providing online cloud storage and processing, and providing customer service;
- Business Partners or vendors: in connection with the processing of any promotion, event or service organised by us; and
- Professional advisers and consultants.
- Your Personal Data is important to us, and we do our best to minimize the disclosure of your Personal Data to the information necessary to perform the related Purpose or Additional Purpose.
While Personal Data cannot be corrected on your Supertone account, you may request to access and correct such Personal Data by contacting our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only disclose personal data to the individual who registered his/her personal data with our website, and only after confirming the identity of the registered party. We will do our best to respond to Personal Data access and correction requests within thirty (30) working days.
OPTING-OUT / WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
If you would like to withdraw your consent for us to send you sales, marketing or promotional information, please inform us as follows:
- to withdraw consent from promotional emails: please click on the Unsubscribe link in the promotional emails;
- to withdraw consent from receiving marketing or promotional information on any of our other mailing lists, please write to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com;
- to withdraw your consent to our collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Data in our possession or under our control, please write to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive notification that you wish to withdraw your consent for receiving marketing or promotional communications, it may take up to thirty (30) days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems. As such, you may still receive marketing or promotional materials or communications during this period. Nonetheless, we will do our best to process such a request within a reasonable time from receiving such notice from you.
Once the processing is complete, we will no longer collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data, except to the extent we retain your Personal Data for compliance, regulatory or other legal purposes.
SPECIFIC RIGHTS OF EU RESIDENTS
If you are an individual residing in the European Union, you may seek confirmation from Supertone on whether we are processing your Personal Data, request for access to your Personal Data and ask that we amend, delete, or restrict processing of your Personal Data. You may also object to Supertone’s processing of your Personal Data at any time. However, please note that the aforementioned requests may impact your ability to access and use Supertone’s Website and services.
Kindly note that while Supertone makes reasonable efforts to provide users with access to their Personal Data, there may be circumstances where we are unable to provide such access, including but not limited to: where the information is legally privileged, would compromise the privacy or other legitimate rights of other persons, where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy, where the request is clearly excessive or unfounded, or where the information requested comprises proprietary business information.
When you visit our website, we may assign your web browser one or more website cookies. Cookies are small files used to enhance your shopping experience, including, but not limited to, maintaining current login, and providing a unique identifier for website statistics.
For any questions concerning your Personal Data or about this Policy, a complaint regarding the collection, use or handling of your Personal Data by us, please write to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. We will strive to deal with any query, request or complaint promptly and fairly.
This Policy and your use of our Website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore.
As part of our efforts to ensure that we properly manage, protect and process your Personal Data, we will review our policies, procedures and processes from time to time. Supertone may update this Policy to ensure that it is consistent with industry trends and any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. We reserve the right to amend the terms of this Policy at our absolute discretion.
Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Policy as updated from time to time on our Website. Any amended Policy will be posted on our website. By continuing to use our Website and/or services after the Policy has been amended, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms of such amended Policy.
You are encouraged to visit the above Website from time to time to ensure that you are well-informed of our latest policies in relation to Personal Data protection.